Sunday 18 December 2011

MILO'S DRAGON WAR

The other day Ig was feelin' a bit sick so me and Milo just chilled out in the house watching movies all day while Ig slept. That was fun, it was raining anyway. At about lunchtime the sun came out and by the afternoon everything had dried up. Milo and I walked to the window and looked out at the driveway. Then we both noticed a big bucket of chalk on his desk. We looked at eachother. We were both smiling. I said to Milo "ARE YOU THINKING WHAT I'M THINKING?" And he said "ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT EATING SOME YOGHURT?" And I said, "NO. I"M THINKING WE SHOULD DO A HUGE LAZER BREATHING DRAGON ON THE DRIVEWAY WITH THAT CHALK!" And Milo said, "YEAH! AFTER WE EAT SOME YOGHURT!" So we ate some yoghurt and then we went downstairs and did this together. And all the while poor sick little Iggy slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment